Thursday, February 7, 2008

Introucing our Barista Team!


Hello!
Guess since this is my first entry I should introduce my self.
I’m Stevi and happy to have found Jovis and be working with such wonderful people.
I just moved back to Colorado from the U.K and while I was in college over there I worked for a rather “well known” coffee shop and yeah I had fun, enjoyed my job and it started my interest in the coffee world and let me tell you, it is it's own world and most definitely an art. Jovis definitely have the passion to create the perfect roast to give you something fresh and oh so tasty! I think that was one of the things that made me want to be a part of this team.

I do hope that you enjoy our coffee and coffee talk as much as we do…. Keep checking this space for more info and let this be a place for you to ask us questions talk to us about… whatever we are more than happy to hear from you!
-Stevi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Stevi!

YOU make the BEST Lattes!
See you this weekend for the Jovis concert!