Saturday, February 16, 2008

Meet another Jovis Barista


My name is Amanda and I love coffee. I love all of the different flavors and aromas that you get from coffee. I previously worked with another company in Montrose that had a small amount of coffee. I needed more! One day a co-worker from that company told me how great Jovis was. I decided to check it out for myself and went down there. I fell in love with the atmosphere, and the coffee. Everyone was so nice there that I decided that I would love to work at Jovis. I have enjoyed myself immensely working at Jovis. It’s great to meet new people, make drinks, listen to our entertainment and chat with our customers. I love making drinks with a lot of foam like a Cappuccino or a Caramel Macchiato. I’m not a big fan of foam on my drink however, so I like to stick with a "wet" Almond Breve.
Jovis doesn’t just have coffees. We also have teas, smoothies and a variety of other drinks. No matter what it is you’re drinking I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: